Tuesday, September 3, 2013

a (not really) open letter to Ibu

bismillahirahmaanirraheem, assalamualaikum Ibu,

I hope you're under warm blessing of Allah SWT there. by the time you're reading this, I'm at least 16k km away from home; from you. and I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I caused you a lot of troubles these 4 months of summer break. I'm sorry I had to leave again at times you wish you daughter was close to you. Top of all, I'm sorry that I didn't do enough for you to see you laugh and smile as much as you deserve to. I wish I did.

you know, summer holiday at home was a pure therapy for me. I barely survived my first year in all aspects of life and being at home made me, well, me again. and I hope you realise that most of them is because of you. I will never forget those leave days you took just to go out with me from the first week I got back (and spend your money on me T.T) also the day I arrived that you brought you iPad and tethered you phone at the airport only to let me go online, when all I wanted to do at that time was to look at your and Abah's faces (and eat nasi lemak). oh, my favourite moment would be when you told me you love me at the airport before I left sobs. jiwang gilerss.

Ibu, the reason I didn't go back on the 31st was because of your birthday. I didn't want to leave on your birthday. but me being me, I was too busy doing last minute shopping la renew license la makan sushi la that I didn't celebrate your birthday the way I planned.

why I wrote this letter? well, remember the letter you wrote to me when I entered KMB? I guess this is (short) 3 years later reply. alhamdulillah alhamdulillah I still have to chance to :) apart from that, this is to (urgently) inform you that I made a cake for you and left in the fridge at the 3rd row, I think. it was part of the surprise I wanted to make and so, I hope you can go eat it asap before it expires hehehehehhehehehe. 
this photo serves as a form of motivation for family holiday again kikikiki. cc: Abah

the card that I was supposed to hand you at the airport macam cerita Korea gitu. so this post is only soft copy la, will send you the hard copy later ye Ibu :))


that's all, Ibu. I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ fIllahita'ala. assalamualaikum.

1 comment:

  1. Laaaaa.... ibu ingat ibu tak nak nangis dah lepas balik klia mlm tu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete