Monday, August 26, 2013

I will never be able to join paed

bismillah, 

I wanted to spend the night watching movies till sahoor time but ended up stuck in a number of articles relating to current Middle East crisis, in particularly, the very recent chemical massacre in Syria.

I was quickly reminded the story of Hasan al Banna that he went sleepless for a week thinking of the ummah's problem. how inspiring. 

you see, if Muslims are true ikhwan fil aqeedah, how do we have very warm and cosy night sleep when there are tiny children look as if they're sleeping like we comfortably do when in fact, they're dead.


Aslim, Naufal and Kauthar must be in deep sleep by now. and this is the only photo I can tolerate to watch (after hours of inner conflict).














oh the Most Powerful, if I were to become a mother one day, grant me a heart that won't break - or at least, a bit stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment