Monday, August 19, 2013

Eid 2013

bismillahirrahmaanirraheem, assalamualaikumwarahmatullah,

Eid this year has been amazing as usual. (perhaps 'as usual' means less amazing? :P) 

oh well. maybe this time I'm gonna let the pictures speak by themselves.







Have you ever had at least one moment in your life that when you look at someone's face and think to yourself

it is their happiness I long for.

ha dah start jiwang dahhh. okay lets get serious again. actually, next year I plan to not go back to Malaysia for summer insyaAllah. so what I did was masak roti jala mee kari ayam rempah lontong tiramisu, beli accessories raya for each of family member, lompat sana lompat sini, this and that, only to leave memories of me so I won't be the only one to be in deep homesickness during eid next year teehee. 

oh by the way, in the midst of all these amazing blessing, a simple (yet powerful) reminder should do no harm :

"Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Jagalah diri kamu dan ahli keluarga kamu dari neraka yang bahan bakarnya adalah manusia dan batu." - at Tahrim, 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment