Thursday, September 12, 2013

you can't scare those who are terrified

bismillahirrahmaanirraheem,

some say weakness is the door to building strength; that we will not know how strong we are until the only choice we have is to be strong. 

I try to look at the other side and wonder, if there are other (perhaps very few) people who genuinely understand the meaning of weakness - the state of being weak where there isn't a bit of strength left to even admit that we are, entirely, helpless. 

like those who have impairment in synaptic vesicles. they can't move their fingers on the keyboard as fast as you can, you know. (still in search of name of the disease though)

they are physically disable and some others are emotionally disable and why discriminate the latter?


as for me, my explanation to my condition is

because it is not safe yet to say that my heart is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment