Wednesday, September 25, 2013

the perk of being a busy nerd

bismillahirrahmaanirraheem,

isn't it a wonderful feeling to score an exam or test with high mark? or to fully understand the lectures because you have done revision beforehand. it is also beautiful to be able to point any structure on the skull and tell its name and vessels that pass through it during lab session. 

to me, learning medicine is happiness. 

I also find it exciting to listen to talks and discussions, particularly on Islamic issues like middle east crisis and even Ust Fathul Bari kahwin dua (eh bukan gosip ke ni lol). I'm undeniably in love with the atmosphere of being in a group of people of knowledge - deeply, madly in love with this. 

thus, learning Islam brings me contentment. 

it is through learning that I find my heart and soul at peace. I fall in love over and over again, more often lately, with books and people around me. Dr Wilkins is at top of the list btw :P

what I intend to convey is that love can be found in hatred.

medicine is never easy, I'm doing it with struggles and hardships that I take paracetamol and caffein as a defence to stress. Islam is not upheld high as it supposes to be yet, but we're muslims. we are the ones to take the responsibility and jalan dakwah tak dibentangkan dengan karpet merah dan taburan bunga. 

but at the end of the exhausting day every day, shouldn't we all be reminded that;

"Verily, with hardship, there is ease." 94:6

thank You, thank You, thank You, the Most Merciful for the love I found and the help You descend to me without fail. 








kbai nak belajar neuroanat esok lab Sya uiiiii. 

1 comment:

  1. romantiknya budak ni sekarang......haah love can be found in hatred, ...peacefully loved, dear.....blajar, blajar!!!!

    ReplyDelete