Thursday, June 7, 2012

hello everyone

This is a friendly post that I decided to write a moment ago :D

Saya nak mengaku yang saya pemalu. Seriously. Whenever my friends approach me saying "Sya, kita baca apa Sya tulis hari tu hikhik." in my head, I imagine myself hentak kepala kat tiang berdekatan berulang kali saying "Kenapaaa aku tulisss kenapaaaaaaaa."

I consider stalking as caring. It shows that you truly care about someone when you're willing to waste time to read her posts/tweets/updates instead of doing something else that can be a lot more fun. Therefore, I must say that I have extremely caring friends around (aka professional stalkers). My message is that, if you see things I do or write deviantly, you are so very much welcome to leave your comments to correct where I'm wrong. I appreciate it sooo much if you can waste a little time more to do this hihihi. Jangan lew datang kat kitew tetibe pastu membuka aib kitew pasal ape yang kitew tulis. Malu lewwwwwwww.


"Seorang Mukmin adalah cermin kepada Mukmin yang lain. Dan seorang Mukmin adalah saudara kepada Mukmin yang lain."

(Riwayat Abu Daud dan al-Bukhari)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do tell me if I don't become a better person after performing umrah. If not better, at least, the same. But the same pun bad already. Alaaaaaah. You know what I meannnn T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment