Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catatan Umrah of a non-retis

Assalamualaykum.

When I was still in IB, I used to have this what-to-do list which was updated hourly (one who does not have, have less chance of survival; evolution hohoho). Since my life has changed chewah, I do not have one anymore. That explains why holiday feels long but when I wake up after sleep/nap/second nap, it surprises me how time flies. Yeah. Still surprises me every time.


It's 3 days away from Umrah! Apart from unpacked luggage etc, I am myself spiritually unprepared. To think again, I question myself, what did I do in this life to deserve such golden opportunity for humankind (or Muslimkind). Then I think, it must be Allah SWT's utmost mercy then, that allows me to become His guest to the holiest city in the world of Islam. But then again, thinking about the wrongdoings I commit, this must be a chance of purification as I am a sinner. So, nothing should be waste, shouldn't it :) They told me, you won't be thinking of dunya when you are there. To me, it sounds like the world that revolves around my whole life, will dissipate from me. If you watch Once Upon a Time drama series on chan 413, you know what I guess it feels like because never in one second have I been in that situation except when I sleep, I think. So, I decided to imagine how it feels like by learning to detach myself from things I usually do but frustratingly, I disappoint myself in so many ways :(



There supposed to be background image for pictures above but it doesn't appear, don't know why. The highlight is the temperatures, see them? Well, this temperature is current day temperature in Malaysia, but night temperature in both places. Okay, kena start tingkatkan stamina! Jogging esok! Lusa! Tulat! Serta hari-hari seterusnya insyaAllah.











Chewahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment