Friday, December 16, 2011

this is bad, real bad (not Keri Hilson)

my Pappu (name of my laptop, just created last night) broken down last night. i have EE to be submitted in two days. it's late already because someone didn't tell me Ms Saidah wanted it early holiday and he already submitted it without me *bengang* i have backups in my pendrive, but its the old what, not the updated ones that is 51.5% done. now...

how do i cry in the most elegant way... :'((((((((((( i mean, faithful way, you know, like a true believer :')

definitely not like this. this is Sem Sem. 

i think i have done something not right. maybe this is the payback, perhaps this is the wake up call, possibly this is what it takes for me, to down on my knee, asking for forgiveness from you. i'm sorry, love. i didn't mean to hurt you.













Angah la ni, menakutkan Ya cakap Ibu Abah terasa Ya keluar tak bagitau T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment