Sunday, December 4, 2011

an invitation from Him we love

hello there. today, i went through my previous posts and realised that i post too much about babies. which is weird. because i am not yet a mom T.T apart from that, i also just finished filling in Umrah forms for Ibu and Abah, that gives me a very good feeling all night! :D


for those who know, i know, its strange kan people asking me to write for them. i also come to know that my hand writings are too unique and creative to be understood. but oh well. so Ibu and Abah are going this month but why am i writing this?

because Ibu, Abah, i want you to know that life has taken its toll on me. i must say this holiday kinda erm well, really actually, means something to me. even more than before. my family has always been my strength and a Smurf (its a movie btw, Ibu) said 'Smurfs are family and i don't give up on my family' :) but knowing you two are going to to the most makramah place on earth is a nikmah indeed. though it's too early, Ya nak jugak post pasal ni. (also because i promised Ibu to post something tonight :/)

other than that, this holiday really is something more to me. i have somehow lost myself in the middle of last semester and i gotta get back to myself asap. as few have said to me;

"you have been different. where's Sya i used to know?"


good question, guys!


"Do (good) deeds which is within your capacity (without being overtaxed) as Allah does not get tired (of giving rewards) but (surely) you will get tired and the best deed (act of Worship) in the sight of Allah is that which is done regularly." - Bukhari.

No comments:

Post a Comment