Tuesday, October 23, 2012

bad feeling can be a good thing

People use the word 'hurt' so often. Well, I do that, too. To me, every time I get hurt, I literally experience an abnormal heart condition. It beats very differently that I can feel it in my throat. I'm not kidding. It hurts, so badly, that to admit that I am hurts even more. It's like putting on plaster on a wound. It will reduce the pain, but just by putting it on the skin, it hurts more than the cut did.

But at least, I feel the hurt.

What if I don't? What if one day all in a sudden I lost my pain receptors? What if I don't feel anything at all? Tell me what's good about that?

It's worse comes to worst.

I now understand why some people do things others can't understand. For example, when someone kicks an old man

"dudeee why on earth you did that to him? He's so nice to you, he din do anything wronggg. What has got into you??"

"eiiii sampainya hati buat camtuuuu. Tak elok gileee buat orang camtuhh. Jahatnye ish ish ishhhh."

"it's common sense! Come on!"

Maybe because he just feels like doing it. Or maybe because he just doesn't feel anything.

Therefore, be happy when you feel something. Even if it's negative. He the All-Knower is teaching you on sabr and acceptance - how to switch from negativity to positivity. Like when your heart aches because of a sin you commit, it's the imaan that hurts. That also shows that your limbic system is working well :)

But when the system is down, you are screwed.









2:216


No comments:

Post a Comment