Thursday, May 31, 2012

an indated post

No. I am not going to feel sorry for myself because of the outdated previous post.


IB has finally came to an end. For almost half a month now, life has been undeniably different. Waking up at own room without friends to kacau tidur, it is still somehow awkward. You know, like...

*stepping out from room with sleepy head, realising the other doors are not KMB doors*
 "ARGHHH NAK KACAU TIDUR SAPE NIIIII. TAKDE ORANG PONN KAT RUMAHHH"

My house was kinda quiet and empty for the first few weeks because everyone was in exam mode. But I wasn't lucky though 'cos I didn't have drivers to drive me around and I didn't actually get the chance to annoy my brothers that I have finished exam because they were not home! At all! Haiyohhhh, what a waste! But now it seems that my days at home has finally begun! Thank you, family, I truly miss you all ;)



Oh by the way, a friend once said 'Ingatlah, Allah yang kau dok mintak tolong permudahkan jawab exam tu lah Allah yang sama tengok kau waktu cuti tu haaaa.' May this holiday bring goodness, amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment