Friday, February 24, 2012

that love i miss and lost.

I don't think I can hold this much longer. It cuts me little by little, ruthlessly. Everywhere I turn, it is you that I see.

It's not about you, nor about me. It's about us. You are a part of myself; a large part that I can't afford to lose. I know you know that very well. But see what happened to us now? I hate looking at the present realising how many questions are left unanswered and how many chances I had to let go because I had to. It has been a long while since I last saw you. I miss you. I do, I badly do. Your smiles are the best pictures, your laughs are the best music I have, well, perhaps, for now, remain only in my memories.But baby, how about you? Do you feel the same way like I do? Has I ever crossed your mind? Okay I know, I have only been giving more questions. You know why? Because you, me and him, we all know how much this means to us. And we just can't let go.

Forgive me for I wasn't there for any of you at times. I hope you realise by now that any which of you has never been an option to me. What is there to lie if the truth is apparent enough for everyone? I love you, and you too, and do know that if there is one person that is going to be hurt, it is me. Just like I am now.







So, look at me now, tell me if you still see the same Cik Ya you used to know; just like I know you two adoghebel little monsters. 


And you too, someone who never has failed to steal my heart every time I remember you. Forever and always :)






I think I sound like a psycho.. tapi sedih okay tak balik rumah 3 minggu. nak masuk 4 dah. you ingat senang ke nak menanggung rindu nieww??! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment